I appreciated your lesson on probability. I liked that it had real world connections (because who would WANT to do go through the motions every time). The game was fun and it was a good bonding experience to get to know my peers. You kept your composure during difficult situations, and that shows great strength as a teacher and as a person. Thank you for teaching me a much easier way to make predictions!
Hi Tiffany, You know, you have absolutely no reason to get nervous. You really are a great teacher. You have a warm, pleasant way of explaining things and making them simple. And you seem to know your stuff. The dice game was very intriguing and a lot of fun. I was secretly glad when you cut out the third one, though, I was getting a bit tired of it (either something to consider or maybe it was just me.) I liked how you made it all make sense with the math at the end (I especially liked being right!) and brought it all together and showed how math can actually make things easier. all in all, very nice job! Phil
Your lesson was fun. It was super smooth. We all understood and answered every one of your question at the end with no problem. You built us up little by little and when you asked the questions we were ready for them.You were rushed and you still kept you composure. You did it like a pro, kudos to you.
Hey Tiffany,
ReplyDeleteI appreciated your lesson on probability. I liked that it had real world connections (because who would WANT to do go through the motions every time). The game was fun and it was a good bonding experience to get to know my peers. You kept your composure during difficult situations, and that shows great strength as a teacher and as a person. Thank you for teaching me a much easier way to make predictions!
Marissa
Hi Tiffany,
ReplyDeleteYou know, you have absolutely no reason to get nervous. You really are a great teacher. You have a warm, pleasant way of explaining things and making them simple. And you seem to know your stuff.
The dice game was very intriguing and a lot of fun. I was secretly glad when you cut out the third one, though, I was getting a bit tired of it (either something to consider or maybe it was just me.)
I liked how you made it all make sense with the math at the end (I especially liked being right!) and brought it all together and showed how math can actually make things easier. all in all, very nice job!
Phil
Hello Tiffany,
ReplyDeleteYour lesson was fun. It was super smooth. We all understood and answered every one of your question at the end with no problem. You built us up little by little and when you asked the questions we were ready for them.You were rushed and you still kept you composure. You did it like a pro, kudos to you.
-Adrián Vargas